Easyton is a unique tonometer for measuring intraocular pressure (IOP) through the eyelid, without any contact with the cornea or anesthetics use.
Watch the full video
The device has the following advantages:
With Easyton you get easy, safe and accurate IOP pressure measurements at any time in any place.
- Measurement taking time is only 1-2 seconds.
- High measurement accuracy.
- Makes it possible to measure IOP through the eyelid on the sclera
- The device has a self-test feature.
- During the measurement taking procedure the cornea of the eye isn't touched by the device which eliminates the possibility of infection.
- Measurements can be taken both in sitting or prone position.
- Soft measurement rod ensures the patient's comfort.
- Easyton ensures quick, accurate and painless measurements even with hypersensitive patients or children.
- Screening tool which makes it possible to identify patients at risk of glaucoma.
- IOP tonometer Easyton is effective and irreplaceable in complicated medical cases; the eye pressure can be measured:
- right in the process of medical treatment;
- even in the presence of viral infections;
- with allergy to anesthetics;
- with dry eye syndrome;
- with contraindications for corneal tonometry;
- in patients after corneal surgeries;
- with contact lenses on.
- Time of one measurement, max.: 2 sec.
- Overall dimensions, max. - 176х26х20 mm.
- Weight of the device without power supply elements - 88g.
- Tonometer operation climatic conditions:
Tonometer is powered by two power supply elements of ААА 1,5 V type.
Tonometer operating condition is provided by power supply voltage: from 3,3 V to 2,0 V.
Pressure measurement from 5 up to 60 mm Hg.
Tonometer max. current consumption: switched-off position - 30 mkА; switched on position in the measurement “Waiting” mode - 4 mA; in measurement mode - 100 mА.
Outer surfaces of Easyton are resistant to chemical disinfection by any disinfectant approved for plastic and metal parts in medical practice against tine an infection.
Minimum average service life: 5 years.
- air temperature: from +10 °С to +35 °С;
- air relative humidity: up to 80% at temperature +25 °С.
International certification info
1. CE certificate No 44 232 117836, Annex No 1;
2. FDA 510(K) clearance No K190382