MAGOFON has a triple therapeutic effect provided by the combined action of pulsed electromagnetic field, gentle vibration massage and acoustic signal.
MAGOFON is used for treating the following diseases:
How it works
- Musculoskeletal system disoders (osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis, scapulohumeral periarthrosis, arthritis, bursitis, myositis);
- Neurological disorders (neuritis, trigeminal neuralgia);
- Post-traumatic conditions (broken bones, internal injuries of joints, soft tissue contusion, hematoma, post-traumatic edema, fiber band and muscles damages).
In cases of muscle injuries, sprains, strains and bruises:
- Magofon improves tissue metabolism and activates regeneration processes;
- Magofon significantly improves blood supply of the affected organs, brings oxygen and nutrients to the cells and helps to excrete waste;
- Magofon contributes to drug absorption in the affected tissues and enhances edema dispersion;
- Magofon reduces sensitivity of peripheral nerve receptors, which results in pain relief;
- Magofon eases emotional and muscular tension;
Why choose MAGOFON?
- Magofon relieves pain and disperses swelling within the first minutes of use;
- Magofon shortens healing time;
- Magofon improves physical performance efficiency.
- Magofon treats the disease itself, not only its symptoms;
- Magofon facilitates healing both of acute stage and chronic diseases;
- Magofon has been approved for children from 1 year and older;
- Magofon shows noticeable positive effect after the first sessions;
- Magofon is easy-to-use, requires no special medical skills;
- Due to the wide application spectrum Magofon is a heal-all remedy for the whole family.
- Peak value of magnetic induction on the device working surface is (30 ± 9) mT.
- Magnetic induction maximum value at the distance of 0.5 m from the device working surface does not exceed 0.5 mT.
- Acoustic range frequency is (0.02-20) kHz.
- Spectral density of the acoustic signal sound pressure at a distance of 300 mm from the device (in the frequency band from 0.02 to 20 kHz) is not more than 1 Pa.
- The device is designed for 6 hour operation in intermittent duty mode (operation mode - 20 min., break - 30 min.).
- Device body temperature after one operating cycle (operation mode - 20 min., break - 30 min.) does not exceed 410°C.
- The exterior surfaces of the device component parts are resistant to chemical disinfection by any kind of solution approved for use in medical practice for plastic.
- Average service life is 5 years.