The device for erectile dysfunction and chronic prostatitis treatment (also associated with adenoma), has a triple therapeutic effect on the prostatic gland: heat, pulsed magnetic field and soft vibration massage.
MAVIT (ULP-01 “ELAT”) has been recommended for use by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
How it works
Why to choose MAVIT?
- eliminates prostatic gland inflammation, improves its functional status;
- fixes microcirculation blood flow in the prostatic gland and stimulates immune function in the surrounding tissues. When antibiotics are medicated, increases their concentration in the applied area;
- has anti-inflammatory, anti-oedemic and sedative effect;
- relieves pain and discomfort;
- stimulates contractile muscle ability of the prostate and pelvic diaphragm, restoring their tone and facilitates proper secretion evacuation;
- relieves symptoms of the lower urinary tract irritation. Reduces urinary urgency frequency, reinforces urine stream;
- restores functioning of the male reproductive organs, enhances sexual potency.
- Significant amelioration comes after a few treatment sessions performed with MAVIT.
- MAVIT makes it possible to treat prostatitis without outside help.
- The applicator is made from a material that does not cause discomfort during medical procedures.
- MAVIT does not only cure the prostate, but also improves sex life.
- The device does not require special medical knowledge or skills to operate.
Surface temperature of the applicator working area immersed in a liquid within temperature range of 36 - 38 ° C is between 38.5 and 42 ° C.
Amplitude value of the pulsed magnetic field induction radial component on the surface of the working area of the applicator is in the range from 3 to 30 mT.
Monopolar pulse repetition frequency cyclically changes from 20±5 Hz to 100±20 Hz, with the cycle time 12±2 s.
Applicator vibration amplitude in the mode (START-STOP indicator is on) is from 0.01 to 0.1 mm.
The vibration frequency changes cyclically from 20±5 Hz to 100±20 Hz.
Turnaround time (START-STOP indicator is on) is equal to 30±2 min.
Minimum average service life is 5 years.