The “travelling” type field is one which produces sequential excitation of all the individual inductors in an emitter.
Ophthalmag has unique features for treatment and prevention of a wide range of diseases, both at physiotherapy departments of healthcare facilities and in home conditions upon doctor’s advice.
- Diseases of the eye and adnexa;
- Diseases of the ear and mastoid process;
- Diseases of the respiratory system;
- Diseases of the nervous system;
- Diseases of the digestive system;
- Injury and certain other consequences of external causes;
- Certain infectious diseases;
- Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases.
- Hemorrhage and coagulopathy;
- Systemic blood diseases;
- Malignant neoplasms;
- Severe cardiac arrhythmia (atrial fibrillation, paroxysmal tachyarrhythmia);
- Cardiac, aortic, and major vessels aneurism;
- Myocardial infarction in the acute period;
- Ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke in the acute period;
- Purulent processes, acute tuberculous process, infectious diseases in the acute stage, febrile diseases;
- Implanted pacemaker;
- Acute glaucoma;
- Corneal foreign body and eyeball injuries before surgical exploration;
- Acute periods of thrombosis of retinal central vein and artery, retinal detachment;
- Tuberculous eye lesion.
- The Device is functional with power supply from alternating current mains of 220V (-10%; +10%) or 230V (-10%; +6%), frequency 50Hz.
- Device electric power consumption: 16 VA max.
- The parameters and characteristics of the polsed magnetic fields generated by the Device are specified below:
Temperature of the emitters’ surfaces, max.: 41 ºС.
Device operating mode setting time, max.: 30 sec.
The surfaces of the Device emitters are marked with the magnetic field polarity: ‘N’ – north.
The Device displays the following indications:
- Absolute deviation of the field density peak value on the emitters’ surface from the preset one (A) is within [0.2A+0.6] mT.
- Relative deviation of magnetic field polses repetition frequency is within ±>5%;
- Relative deviation of the total exposure time is within ±5%;
- Relative deviation of the magneto-action time and the break time is within ±5%;
The duration of the Device’s continuous operation is at least 8 hours in an intermittent mode: magneto-action followed by a 5-minute break.
Mean service life is no less than 5 years.
The exterior surfaces of the Device components are resistant to chemical disinfection with any solution approved in medical practice for application on plastic and metal products.
The length of the mains cord is 1.5 ± 0.1 m.
The length of the connective cables from the emitters to the power and control unit is 1.2 ± 0.1 m.
- program number;
- exposure time;
- malfunction code;
- presence of magneto-action;